AMRA, a nonprofit organization focusing on advanced metering and resource management technologies, will hold its 2003 International Symposium from September 7 through 10 at the America's Center in St. Louis, Missouri. The symposium, “Mapping Your Future: From Data to Value,” is designed to help electric, water and gas utility leaders learn about evolving strategies, network with colleagues and see demonstrations of all major metering and resource-management technologies at a single venue.
The symposium will include keynote presentations from:
- Eric Cody, vice president and senior energy advisor, Plexus Research Inc.
- Patrick Mullen, vice president for distribution operations and customer service, Minnesota Power Co.
- Rob Robinson, vice president for customer service, Philadelphia Suburban Water Co.
- Thomas Voss, senior vice president for customer services, AmerenUE
Educational sessions will include:
- Business cases
- Metering and systems
- Implementing solutions
- Systems integration
- Enterprisewide efficiencies
- Customer care
- Industry and regulation.
Exhibitors will represent several product and service sectors, including:
- Advanced metering hardware and software
- Wired and wireless communications technologies using public and private networks
- Resource- and information-management solutions
- Consulting, installation, route management and turnkey services.
Register in advance through August 21, or register onsite at the America's Center Sept. 6-10, 2003. Review the complete educational agenda and register online at www.amra-intl.org/symposium.