Cost: Booth space rental is $19.95 per square foot
All booths are sold in 10’ x 10’ blocks and include:
- 1— 7” x 44” one-line, black on white identification sign to include booth number
- 1 — 8’ or 6' table top in white vinyl and skirted on three sides
- 2 chairs
- 1 wastebasket
- 2 tickets to Friday night’s BBQ
- Company name and brief product description listed in the Show Program
- Company name, booth number and hotlink to website listed on Transmission & Distribution World Lineman's Rodeo website
- Electronic file of post-show attendee contact information
Booth Assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis, and every effort will be made to keep competing exhibitors separated as much as possible. Multiple booth assignments will be made side by side unless requests are made for different arrangements. NO ON-SITE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Application for space must be accompanied by 50% deposit and sent to T&D World magazine/International Lineman’s Rodeo and Expo. Full payment is due by August 24, 2012.Cancellation Policy: In the event an exhibitor must cancel their contractual request for exhibit space, the rental fee paid will be refunded less a $200 administrative fee per each 100 sq. ft. if the notice of cancellation is received by show management in writing prior to August 24, 2012. No refunds will be made after August 24, and the full rental cost of the original space will be due and payable immediately, even if space is resold. Exhibitor agrees that fees retained by show management represent their actual losses and is not a penalty.