Global Training Solutions Inc. is excited to announce the availability of the Troubleshooting Skills Training Series.
This simulation-based troubleshooting training system develops skills for troubleshooting all types of electrical circuits and equipment effectively and efficiently. From basic electrical circuits to control and motor circuits, the series teaches a proven troubleshooting process, providing hands-on training on a range of realistic electrical simulations.
The Troubleshooting Skills Series includes:
• 4 Titles: Electrical Circuits; Control Circuits; Motor Circuits; Industrial Controls
• Hands-on learning modules that teach valuable troubleshooting safety and strategies, and let you practice your techniques.
• Several practice circuit simulations where you can learn and practice new methods and techniques.
• Realistic circuit simulation environments to develop and test your troubleshooting skill.
• Over 100 challenging faults to solve.
• Printable resources such as circuit diagrams, flowcharts, and worksheets.
• Detailed feedback on your troubleshooting process and comprehensive evaluation of your troubleshooting skills.
• The experience of an expert troubleshooter applied on sample faults.
• A printable Certificate of Completion.
• Instructor resources to help integrate the software into a course.
The Electrical Circuits V4 will help you develop the fundamental skills required to safely troubleshoot all types of electrical circuits. You will learn a systematic troubleshooting approach as well as a variety of testing methods for finding open and short circuits. Several circuit simulations of varying complexity provide realistic scenarios where you will gain valuable experience diagnosing and repairing various types of circuit malfunctions.
The focus of the Control Circuits V4 is to develop the skills required to diagnose and repair malfunctions in control circuits. It builds on the concepts covered in Troubleshooting Electrical Circuits V4 and includes 10 new troubleshooting tips to help you improve your troubleshooting strategies. Using realistic control circuit simulations, you will learn techniques for solving faults in control circuits containing components such as transformers, relays, pushbuttons, switches, and more.
Motor Circuits V4
Using the Motor Circuits V4, you will develop the ability to troubleshoot motor circuits safely and efficiently. This program covers how three-phase motors, motor control circuits, and their components operate. With several motor lab simulations, you will learn about basic motor concepts such as starting current, locked rotor current, and load current. The garage door simulation puts you in a realistic environment where you will develop, practice, and refine your motor circuit troubleshooting skills.
Industrial Controls V1.5
Teach your students how to troubleshoot complex industrial control systems and help them take their skills to the next level. With this program they will learn advanced troubleshooting techniques for typical industrial control systems, with components such as pumps, agitators, heaters, motors, temperature and selector switches, relays, timers, and many more. Students will gain valuable experience troubleshooting a wide range of defects on this realistic fluid processing system simulation.
To request additional information or to view a demo of the program at NO COST, please send your e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 416-806-5777.
Global Training Solutions Inc.
P.O. Box 26067
3163 Winston Churchill Blvd.
Mississauga , Ontario
Phone: (416) 806-5777
Web site: www.globaltrainingsolutions.ca