Haefely Hipotronics has releasesed videos on motor test systems.
August 13, 2013 -- HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS, a full-line manufacturer of high voltage test equipment and measurement instrumentation, releases two videos featuring the newly redesigned Motor Test System (MTS). Both the product overview and product demo videos are available on their Web site and YouTube channel.
The intent of HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS videos is to explain and demonstrate how to use some of their best-selling products while promoting safety and ease-of-use throughout.
For the Motor Test System, viewers like motor manufacturers, repair shops, and off-line in-service testing companies get an inside look at the features listed below as well as learn how to initiate and run tests on low and high power AC/DC motors.
About the Motor Test Systems:
- Remote controller included with system
- Data acquisition software included with all standard systems
- Tach, temperature, vibration, and power factor metering included
- High current tap switch manufactured in-house
- Updated design lowers price, quickens quote turnaround, and shortens leadtime
- Customizable to include additional options
- Safety and overland protection
- Robust, reliable, refined.
1650 Route 22 N
Brewster, NY 10509