Published March 2013
Superstorm Sandy shook the Eastern Seaboard to its core but was no match for the dedicated men and women who rushed to help.
Transmission & Distribution World salutes those brave individuals who stepped up and lent a hand.
- Good Preparation, Excellent Execution: Hurricane Sandy
- Utilities Caught in the Crosshairs of Hurricane Sandy
- Long Island Power Authority
- Con Edison's Sandy Response
- Hurricane Sandy: Public Service Electric & Gas
- FirstEnergy's Sandy Response
- Jersey Central Power & Lights' Sandy Response
- Connecticut Light & Power
- Wall Erected to Protect South End Substation
- Partners Respond during Superstorm Sandy
- Modular Integrated Transportable Substation Speeds Power Recovery
A Community Responds to Sandy
“I strongly feel this is something Linemen should have in their possession and will cherish. This is the type of thing a Lineman would want to leave behind for generations to read and understand better what it means to be a lineman and the sacrifices made to enable the public to restart their lives after losing everything.”- Jason Iannelli, Executive Training Director for the NEAT AJATC (Northeastern Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee)