This friendly compact reference is packed with exactly the information linemen need most, when out in the field.
It includes essential safety data; conductor sizes, weights, tensions, and ampacities; NESC clearances; safe working loads for rope, wire rope, chain, and web slings; weights of wood poles and other popular construction materials; conversion tables; math laws and formulas. It's all here.
Small format, rounded corners, flexible cover. Fits easily in a shirt pocket.
* Essential rigging formulas
* Safe work clearances
* Conductor weight tables
* Math and electrical formulas
* How to approximate pole weight
* Quick-access conversion tables
* Working with slings, chains, shackles
"This is a cool book"