The AEMC Clamp-on Meter Models 401, 403, 601 and 603 provide a new standard for safety and measurement capability. With a safety rating of 1000V CAT IV, these meters are safe to operate at the source of the building's electrical supply. In addition to the standard measurement of volts, amps, frequency, resistance and continuity, these meters offer several features including:
- Measures TRMS Voltage and Current:
401 - 1000VAC/DC, 1000AAC
403 - 1000VAC/DC, 1000AAC/1500ADC
601 - 1000VAC/DC, 2000AAC
603 - 1000VAC/DC, 2000AAC/3000ADC
- True InRush: These clamp-on meters measure all types of InRush, even those due to load increases on an installation that is already up and running (this is an exclusive AEMC feature). Both Peak and RMS InRush values are captured at a 1ms sample rate and 100ms duration windows.
- Temperature: Measures temperature in °F or °C using a supplied K-type thermocouple.
- Measures: Frequency to 20kHz and much more.
- IP54 environmental rating.
- Electrical maintenance
- Electrical power distribution
- Safety lighting system maintenance
- Automotive test troubleshooting
- Industrial maintenance
- AC or DC motor testing
- Power plant troubleshooting
- Commercial, industrial, residential & HVAC troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank measuring
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers