The Simple Logger II Model ML914 is a 4-channel AC current recording device powered by alkaline batteries and includes four integral 6" MiniFlex flexible current probes. The ML914 incorporates two user-selectable measurement ranges of 100 and 1000 Amps. Line tracking is performed such that 64 samples over one line cycle are taken. Frequency tracking is performed around the nominal line frequency (50 or 60Hz). Harmonic measurements are calculated from these 64 samples and are only available from the Simple Logger II Control Panel within the DataView software.
The Simple Logger II stores TRMS at user programmable rates of up to eight times per second. TRMS calculations are performed on a single line cycle. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using DataView software.
Analog information on the input is sampled and converted to a digital signal. This digital signal is processed and stored along with scale and time information Bluetooth communication provides for the transfer of data from the instrument's internal memory to the computer for analysis.
- Includes four integral MiniFlex® flexible current probes that will measure up to 1000A TRMS with 0.1A resolution
- Dual range 100/1000A user selectable per channel
- 64 samples per cycle
- Programmable storage rates from 125ms to 1 per day
- 4 user selectable storage modes
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard Alkaline batteries for a period of 180 days or more
- Lightweight and compact
- 6 LED indicators quickly and clearly display logger status
- Wireless Bluetooth communication (Bluetooth Module included)
- Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time waveform display analysis & report generation
- EN 61010-1; 600V CAT IV, 1000V CAT III