The AEMC Power Clamp-on Meter Models 407 and 607 provide a new standard for safety and measurement capability. With a safety rating of 1000V CAT IV, these meters are safe to operate at the source of the buildings electrical supply.
Additionally, the Model 407 and 607 are able to wirelessly extract data stored in memory via Bluetooth communication technology. With these features you have an additional layer of safety for the operator, eliminating the need to be constantly in environments which would require the operator to wear PPE clothing. In addition to the standard measurement of volts, amps, frequency, resistance and continuity, these meters offer several unparalleled features including:Features:
Measures TRMS Voltage and Current:
--407 - 1000VAC/DC, 1000AAC/1500ADC
--607 - 1000VAC/DC, 2000AAC/3000ADC
- True InRush: Unlike other instruments which only measure InRush when the installation is first powered up, these clamp-on meters measure all types of InRush, even those due to load increases on an installation which is already up and running. Both Peak and RMS InRush values are captured at a 1ms sample rate and 100ms duration windows.
- Power: These unique meters are capable of measuring power in the megawatt range down to 1W resolution. Real, Reactive, Apparent Power and PF/DPF are simultaneously displayed.
- Three-Phase Power Simulation
- Harmonics: Measures and displays Total Harmonic Distortion in V and A. Both THDr and THDf are displayed and can also measure and display individual harmonic data out to the 25th in both % and value.
- Records up to 1000 datapoints.
- Electrical maintenance
- Electrical power distribution
- Safety lighting system maintenance
- Automotive test troubleshooting
- Industrial maintenance
- AC or DC motor testing
- Power plant troubleshooting
- Commercial, industrial, residential & HVAC troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank measuring
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers