HDE's DVI-100 and DVI-500 Series Digital Voltage Indicators are designed to be used on both transmission and distribution systems in overhead and underground applications. The DVI-100 indicates voltage from 0.1kV - 99kV and the DVI-500 indicates voltage from 0.1kV - 500kV.
Both are auto-ranging with no range selector switch or settings required. Voltage is displayed on a large LED display with a 2- or 3-digit readout. In addition, an audible alarm alerts the user to the presence of voltage above 100VAC. The DVI-100T and DVI-500T have all the same features and can also be used in underground applications to measure elbow test points using the underground bushing probe. Use of a hotstick is required for all overhead and underground applications. All DVI models are auto shut-off and will turn off after 4 minutes of inactivity.
Features and Benefits
- One tool indicates voltage from 0.1kV to 500kV
- Voltage readout allows the user to distinguish between nominal and induced voltages
- Use the DVI-100T or DVI-500T to measure elbow test points
- No range selector switch or settings required
- Large bright display is easy to read in bright or dark conditions