HDE's DVM-80 Series Digital Voltmeters are compact, accurate digital voltmeter and phasing instruments designed to measure voltages up to 40kV and up to 80kV when used with a pair of add-on resistors.Three models are available, the DVM-80, DVM-80T with test point mode and the latest exciting addition to the series, the DVM-80UVK Universal Voltmeter Kit.
HDE has expanded the features of the DVM-80 voltmeter and packaged it with an assembly of accessories, offering it as a complete, ready-to-use Universal Voltmeter Kit.
Features and Benefits of the DVM-80UVK Universal Voltmeter Kit:
- Peak Hold mode
- Triple auto ranging 3.5 digit display - reads in kilovolts from 5 volts to 80kV
- Highly accurate, within 1% of the reading
- Backlit display for easy reading in bright or dark conditions
- Measures AC and DC voltages
- Use on secondary voltages, starting at 5 volts
- Measure voltage on elbow test points, meter displays system voltage
- Test underground cables for faults
- Auto shut-off
- Powered by a standard 9V alkaline battery in an easy to change battery case - no tools required
- Voltmeter weights 2.25 lbs.
- Made in the USA