LIOS Technology GmbH will exhibit at Middle East Electricity 2010, on Feb. 9 - 11, 2010, in Dubai.
LIOS will present full-range and the latest Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) systems and Real Time Thermal Rating (RTTR) solutions for ampacity predictions of energy transmission and distribution assets, consolidating into global condition monitoring solutions:
- Full project engineering support during tendering and evaluation phase, commissioning and training on site as well as service and maintenance capabilities
- Highly reliable DTS systems with a range of up to 16 km at a single ended multi mode fibre and with a range of up to 30 km at a single ended single mode fibre
- Customised software solutions for power cable and aerial line real-time monitoring including data storage, visualisation, Dynamic Cable Rating (RTTR) and integration into SCADA systems
- Fibre optic sensor cables (dielectric), fibre in metal tubes FIMT
- Complete cabinet mounted industrial solutions for our fibre optic temperature sensing systems.