Built on the Ultra Series solid dielectric vacuum switch platform, Trinetics UltraVac single-phase capacitor switches provide dielectric strength in a compact design. UltraVac switches are designed for long life in tough conditions, and are quick and easy to install. The switches are available with both reliable motor operators, or with high-speed dual solenoid operators. They all offer ANSI-certified performance.
Key features of the switches from Maysteel include:
- Durable maintenance-free design with few moving parts
- Vacuum interrupter fully encapsulated in impact and weather-resistant cycloaliphatic epoxy
- Corrosion-resistant tank coating exceeds ANSI C57.12.21 requirements
- Terminal configuration decreases risk of improper cable orientation, allows drop-in replacement of existing switches of similar configuration
- Interrupter module can be rotated 360° for maximum mounting flexibility
- Maximum dielectric strength, restrike-free operation and long life provided by 0.4” vacuum bottle gap and 16 cu. in. internal bottle volume.
- Suitable companion to the Maysteel ProCap microprocessor controls.