HAEFELY HIPOTRONICS has announced the new Touch Screen Controller (TS-PLC), designed to upgrade older CAC-PLC models for 700 Series AC Dielectric Test Systems. With the new PLC control system, the operator can select Manual or Automatic control of the applied test voltage from the interface on the control panel. The output voltage rate of rise and dwell time can be preset by the user using intuitive menu options, along with the current overload trip setting. All input and output power connections are accessible from the rear of the cabinet and voltmeter and current connections are made directly to the rear of the PLC control panel.
The new color touch screen HMI shows high voltage output for easy visibility. Output current and countdown time are also displayed on the well-lit screen display. Go to our website to read more about how the TS-PLC can add value to your test setup.
- Easily upgradeable for select controllers
- Color LCD touch screen display
- 3 presets available to save test sequences
- Easy for operator to choose Auto or Manual control
- Up to 10 dwell steps
- Ethernet port for use of optional data acquisition computer software
- Data acquisition software option
- Calibration factor calculation