The Smart Grid Super Session will explore the impact of smart grid technology in lowering energy costs for consumers, achieving energy independence, and automating the electric grid. It will also address the major challenges and concerns in the deployment of smart grid technologies.
Sharma Kolluri from Entergy Corp. will chair and moderate the session, to be held on Wednesday, April 21, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
It will examine the following areas:
- smart grid technologies for enabling power delivery
- smart grid applications
- smart grid implementation plan
- costs and beneﬁts of smart grid technologies.
- Arshad Mansoor, Vice President, EPRI
- Damir Novosel, President, Quanta Technology
- Kannan Tinnium, Manager, General Electric Company
- Don Cortez, Vice President, Center Point Energy