Ventyx has released its Service Suite mobile workforce management (MWFM) solution, with numerous enhancements designed to improve ease of use, simplify integration and provide additional flexibility in users' choice of mobile and server platforms—all delivering lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
Service Suite is a powerful, full-featured MWFM solution available, providing a comprehensive infrastructure for efficient planning, scheduling, execution and automation of the entire service workflow. Major enhancements in the new release including the following:
- Android support. Android support provides access to lower-cost devices, enabling clients to mobilize more field workers. It also enables more flexibility, allowing workers to choose the device type that best suits their daily work requirements and personal preferences.
- Ease of use. To fully leverage the Android support, the Service Suite Mobile application has been redesigned to provide a modern touch-screen experience.
- Improved optimization. Enhancements to the Service Suite optimization engine enable clients to reduce travel times by up to 20 percent.
- Reduced TCO. Support for Linux servers enables a reduction in total cost of ownership.
- Simpler integration. Service Suite's configuration capability combined with service-oriented architecture greatly simplifies integration into existing systems.
- Enhanced contractor management. New release includes access controls, specialized scheduling and business process support.